Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
That’s too bad about the Instagram. I have no Instagram account, so at least I know it isn’t me!

Why do I have the feeling that the director’s actions could be interpreted badly, but because this is a shoujo, they won’t?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment in my head, I read his last line as "Release That Witch!"

:v

huh, that instagram accounts sharing TL'ed manhwa for get more follower?
daily read lmao

Thank you for the chapter 💕
So slaves can't be promoted? 🤔
And I still think that butler(?) could have done more about the blondie

Spent 20 years in med-bay. Isn't she too young for that???????????????!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Clara is in for a big disappointment. Thinks he'd make a great trophy husband based solely on looks but hasn't bothered to get to know his personality or why she'd appeal to him other than being born a noble. Considering what we've seen of him he's likely to dissuade her really hard once she pushes her way into meeting him after not taking a hint from all the times he hasn't seen her when visited before.
At least the doctor finally took the time and trouble to test her knowledge to judge her fairly rather than on preconceptions. Wonder if will try to find out about her to see if can raise her social rank so can give her a higher position in the med bay? Or what will do when there's no record of a war slave named Chloe? Probably assume a fortunate bookkeeping error. Btw, if those medicines are so important for research why haven't the doctors and nurses taken better care of the room, or have a guard and/or door locked to prevent unauthorized people from damaging or sabotaging anything?

@Pocky8 She's about 22ish with memories of previous life. Spent 23 years as a slave raised by apothecary slaves after being born, wanted to make most of life so studied hard, and with previous memories didn't need to mature mentally for first decade like most kids along with experience and knowledge of being a vet. Then father showed up when 23 and spent two years as the abused princess wife of Gilbert so her half-sisters born from the empress wouldn't have to.

Dex-chan lover
"have you repented?" yes i'm super sorry for cleaning your medical storage which you have let go uncleaned and messy for like a year, oh what a horrible crime i've committed!

One of my favorite manhwas this week got discontinued because some instagram people HAD TO OVER SHARE! So annoying!

Aggregator gang
Ohhh?? Someone with sense??? FINALLY???? True, he thinks slaves are normal and all, but the fact he doesn't discriminate "someone in the lower class shouldn't be knowledgeable" is a win! And if this era is also very sexist, that's a jackpot!

now this is some good developments on plot.

the wait is finally over. I kinda wondered when the author is going to use the knowledge that she had from her previous life.
finally.

Fed-Kun's army
LN explained better. Basically because Elpasa had a lot of mountains and a bad relationship the empire has very little information on the various medicinal plants and treatments in Elpasa, especially the ones that only exist in Elpasa. Hence, the vice director is delighted because Chloe can explain what the plant names are, how to use them effectively including how much to use per dose.

Contributor
FInally a good character in this story, he will be a fine parental figure.

That Isekai plot was really unnecessary.. Glad that at least her background in medicine was due to her life as a slave.. Thanks for the update.

If she had remained alive in her original world, she would be an obedient corporate slave as well. LOL~! It's probably in-built in her character to be subservient and dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread