Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Why do I feel like they are related??? Especially after reading the previous chapters..idk I fell like they are related.Like same hair color?? Does that count lol but tch idk I have a feeling. I hope it’s wrong tho...

@soumahr
Well, it is set in some kind of European middle age setting

If you know a little bit about European history, you know that Europe did not have 'slaves' by name. They owned land and if ppl wanted to live they had to get permission to work on that land as farmers or something else. At the same time they 'sold' themselves to that lord. They could not marry without the lords permission. And the lord had the right of the first night. Therefore it was not seldom that the bride was raped on her wedding night by that lord and even conceived his child. The lord could do whatever he wanted while still pretending they were free as he had the complete juristriction over them. Therefore they could have also been called slaves.

Even in todays times slavery exists in different country's.
I don't support slavery. And sure in this setting its ok.

lmaoooo this manhwa deadass went down the route of "boohoo royal prince ML had such a difficult upbringing, being a happy slave is much better than having royal blood."
Bruh.... what is this backwards sh*t.

lmao his leg is so long at the last panel its about 50% of beatrice's body

@moonmystery I wont defend slavery but considering her situation. I would personally rather be the archdukes salve then live in the environment she did. Especially if she was married to that guy. Wont comment on archduke though, just my thoughts.

Double-page supporter
that last line just really emphases how fucked up this story is behind all of the cute fluffy feelings, lol

Users who are viewing this thread