Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Ahhhhhh you guys are back! Thans so much for this!

Bea is so so lovely and I hope their interactions will be able to do good for both of them!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS IT'S BACKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAA I BEEN WAITINGHSDJFJF
Ugh she's as cute as ever ooof <33333

and lmao archduke having a breakdown over discovering she's older HAHAHAHA

Also SHE'S TOO CUTE <3 TT hahahaha she's older lmaoo it would have been cuter if she was younger or sth but they are the same age in general so I APPROVE ✅
🤡👍🏻💕

Now I can finally start reading this now that I know that she isn't a minor and they're the same age. 😅

I'm so glad this is back !!!🤩🤩🤩🤩

I love her. She's so cute😊

Thank you for the chp update. Can't wait for more omg I'm so happy

People are weird. Act like people IRL look their age. I’ve known countless women 22-32 range that still look 18 and younger. And I’ve known guys who look virtually the same from when they were 15 till 25... it’s not just in comics folks!

Dex-chan lover
I’ve always wanted to know the age difference between the two but never got around to rereading this. Thanks for answering, author!

Also: Thanks for translating, TL team!

Aggregator gang
It's becoming like one of those teenfics...
An archduke who lives in luxury looks like he's mid-30 while a slave at birth who lives as a slave looks like she's 15 even though both of them are ~26 lol
And this dude is behaving like he was born yesterday.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t expect her to be honest from the get-go, but I’m glad that she was. It makes her more trustworthy to the archduke. Thank you so much for this update!

he's more astonished by the fact that she's older than him than by her being a princess 😂

Users who are viewing this thread