Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

I love how introspective he's getting! It's so rare to see characters (especially MLs) self-reflect so much and try to improve. And at this rate he's gonna fall for her because of her personality~ 😁 We love relationships that go beyond appearance :)))

@MadameVelociraptor @Axkmint The series was on a hiatus on the Korean website for quite a long time as well. And translating with high quality takes time. There's a long process of cleaning the text, typeset, translate, proofread and at the end quality check. Many people are working to finish one chapter. I'm sure the chapter was almost ready but waiting in the quality check step. It's not like they started to work on it again suddenly. And they're doing this for free putting lots of time and energy into it. Still ungrateful people complain. Instead of picking up the series why not go to the previous team and help them with their process? Yes, because that's a speed release with low quality.

Thank you team for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I thought you guys dropped it T^T

I'm so glad you didn't

Thanks for the quality chapter!

We had no KTL and we struggle how to translate it with good TL.
And when we got KTL, we have no QC.
We are desperate for help but some people accuse us for abandoning Beatrice.
Foxy crying 😭😭😭😭.
Sorrrryyyyyyyyyy for late release.

ahh thank you for the update!
people who are working on the chapters individually should be teaming up with the original scans team for faster and better releases.. it literally says on their page that they need help :((

Thank you so much for the update! I've read the releases by the other scanlators but I'll always come back to read yours since they're miles better! Your efforts are really appreciated guys 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Guess empire got back on after everyone else started translating

Group Leader
@MadameVelociraptor Instead of criticising, please appreciate the work that went into this chapter. GOOD QUALITY scanlations don't happen overnight, and everyone has their own personal lives. People scanlate these series not because we're mandatorily obligated to, but rather because we enjoy the manga/manhwa/manhuas and we want others like you to enjoy the work as well. So please, chill and be patient. If not, you can always read the MTL scans.

thank you for the translation, this one is a lot easier to read :)

his smile is so creepy every time

Users who are viewing this thread