Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

I am kinda having some sort of pattern here....No offense to anyone... but is it just me, or i feel that some scans ‘pause’ the series for some reasons (example, not giving info to readers if they will upload less.... like,...due to busy life etc etc we will update a bit late yada yada yada), until some random people upload it (sometimes multiple chpters ahead the scans)?

Btw, thanks for the translation... my eyes were blessed

@misha21

Updates regarding the group can be accessed via their discord, it's not like they're not telling anyone of what's going on. The discord link can be accessed on the group's mangadex page.

Often times when these situations happen their chapters are likely almost done but waiting on a person who's normally available but is busy now because of school etc. That's why scanlators need recruits to get those chapters out faster.

Now this may not be the case for all groups but at the very least people should try checking the scanlator's website or discord page for updates on the group, that's what it's for.

@misha21 if you ever need updates on any series, you should probably join their discord link which is normally provided at the end or beginning of each chapter. use your brain, duh.

@hellomadie

There's a lot wrong with this novel. There's a lot more that should be bothering you. The unrealistic portrayal of slavery is part of the unrealistic story and I dont think anyone likes it. We just get through it. The only entertaining parts are the ridiculous comedic scenarios. The art is nice too.

You might like "villainess" type mangas instead.

@xellast

There is a lot more that bothers me, truthfully. But this chapter focused a lot on her appreciation towards her master and it’s just an imbalance of power that makes their dynamic unhealthy and hard to watch.

I try to give everything a chance!! Yes I do like villainess comics actually haha.

@loveanimesomuch oh I don’t have discord, well ty for educate this lowly people with no brain.. usually, isnt there scans announcement at the end of the chapters (like tl notes, recruitments bla bla bla) if they upload to other platform like MD... shouldn’t they notice people in here too? Well correct me if i am wrong, but not all people use discord, sir/madam...

Ty @Kuroku2 for your explanation.. :) but sadly I don’t have discord... well not that i complain if they have slower update or not... I open MD few times per month too.. ( and if i am bored, prolly searching new manhwa and do self translation).. anyway, do you have manhwa recomendations perhaps?

@misha21 Yeah I understand that you don't have discord, makes sense. Most groups post updates on personal stuff there though, just wanted to bring that out there lol.

Anyway, for manhwa recs I'll pm you a short list, wouldn't want to clog the comments page lol.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the updates. Chloe is just a bundle of joy

@misha21 i understand not everyone uses it but if it peaked your interest enough to know if they dropped it, you could always download it.
i never used discord either but i put 2 and 2 together to keep up to date with things i am interested in...and if it's not in one chapter, it will be in the previous chapter. all it takes is a little digging before everybody makes the assumption that the series is dropped by the scanlating group

Users who are viewing this thread