Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Thank you so much for the chapter!!!! 😍 I'm excited to see their relationship develop~ Looks like he's already starting to fall for her 😊

What's with everyone tryna snipe from Empire Scans? I swear, I've literally read 3 different versions of ch44 by now.

Thank you so much for the great translations! I appreciate the effort even though you guys are short on staff 😊💕 I love this series!

Thanks for the chapter!!! Trigger is so cute TvT And every time our ML smiles I can feel my heart melt~ 😍

I have to ask, is the discord link not working only for me? ;v;

@AlanAlanSteve I’m guessing it’s cause the series was on a 6 month break so people assumed the reason why they never posted for 6 months was cause they dropped it.

But yeah, Empire Scans keep up the good work!

Group Leader
Back in c12, when Trigger introduced, who could have guessed Chloe would become such a confidant to him!
Thank you for the release :>

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you guys started translating again, even if someone had to give you a small kick to bring you out of hiatus

Thank you so much!!! I was waiting for this series to come back!! I know korean raws have been coming out slowly

I love Trigger and Chloe's friendship and how it developed. It speaks wonders of how much Trigger trusts Chloe since she is the first person he comes out to.

Thanks! It's nice to read it a good translation of it. The mtl translator do the best they can I'm sure, but getting high quality translation makes such a big difference!

thank you for the quality translation! i might be the only one who thinks this, but i rly don’t mind waiting a month or two for a chapter, as long as it hasn’t been dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread