Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Thank you so much for the chapter ♡(∩o∩)♡ i hope you guysb will stay strong until all the staff comes back soon~

aw good on you trigger, reject that marriage and go after your own happiness! i'm so glad chloe and trigger are good friends

The quality is amazing but I'm more surprised at the accuracy of the newbie translation of that person translating for his sister! I mean, the dialogues by a single non-korean were almost the same as a proper translating group's!

With how handsome and gorgeous the man looks in this webtoon i can't blame trigger to be gay 😆

Group Leader
@Agirlhasnoname Trigger has known from when they first met, around c12, that she is a girl. I personally don't think he has ever had romantic feelings towards her, more camaraderie and now as a confidant?

I feel like the author made Trigger gay only to prevent us, readers, from shipping him with Chloe :)

Fed-Kun's army
Trigger being gay is fine (he's a good friend to Chloe either way)... but was it done so that we couldn't have 2nd ML syndrome??? There was never a clue that he is.

Dex-chan lover
Eeehhhhhhh??and here I thought he likes chloe and gonna confess oh well we don't need another love rival so yup go with other man's route patrick!!!I appoved!

Dex-chan lover
Me: oh no oh no does trigger like chloe? Am i gonna have second male lead syndrome again
Trigger: i like men more than women!
Me: .......☺️ Ok we need to find HIM a male lead

Dex-chan lover
Oh phew I'm so glad Trigger is gay omg, I thought he was going to waste away in love with Chloe. YAS

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL WTAF I WAS SO SURE HE WAS IN LOVE WITH CHLOE LMAOO so ig the reason why trigger was so sure that he wasnt gay was because his gaydar wasn't going off

Yeah, you should be punish..

I hate you..

I like Trigger for Chloe, never thought he was a gay... hayzz

Ever since he said that the duke wasn't gay and they questioned him why he was so sure but he lowkey avoided the question repeating that he wasn't gay.. I FUCKIN KNEW IT.

Users who are viewing this thread