Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

😂😂 The duke is so conscious of her now, I LOVE IT! 💖👏👏 Doesn't want to look weird knocking to enter his own room, so he COUGHS!! 😄😄😍😘😘 Too cute

i really love this character's mindset
he is not pretending to be good and nice and he also feels guilt and recognizes his faults, its pretty interesting

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh yes. My heart is warm ( ^ w ^ ) duke really is soft when it comes to her. He straight up wondered if chloe wanted her country he defeated restored and still got her the candle to make a wish

You know- I’m really starting to like him. He has a weirdly cute side. Like I didn’t dislike him before like everyone else- even defended him once but I was always neutral towards him. He just had a segsy character design- but now I’m starting to simp.

"the moon is pretty"... This reminds me of that: "tsuki ga kirei", which means "I like you" in a roundabout way 😅

Thanks for the translation, it's a shame you'll drop this since your translations were always clean and really agreeable to read. Let's hope the next group taking this, if there is, will provide as much quality as yours.
This was a cute chapter. The story is progressing smoothly and very naturally, it almost makes me want the story to chose a longterm partnership between the two rather than a love story.

Dex-chan lover
At least the shopkeep was honest in his opinion he was like 'well it might be too fancy' lmaooo

Still hate the ML :/ the story good but if the ML is other than him it would be more satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread