Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Thanks for all your efforts so far empire scans! It was great while it lasted.
Damn those toxic readers - hopefully they will learn to value how quality takes time.

Best of luck with your future work.

Wow! That ended on a nice note (thankfully, no cliffhangers)
@sheruchan Thank you The Empire Scans 😊 for translating this up till now
And lastly... I hope this gets officially translated by tapas or Tappytoon, then I’d surely purchase it’s chapters 😄

Thanks @kiija ! I combined 2 scenes together LOL but yea thanks for pointing out the chapters ✨will reread soon

As this is the final chapter that you guys work on 'Beatrice', I just wanted to tell you guyss how THANKFUL I am for always doing your best at your work, for giving us readers these high quality works for FREE 🥺❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯, and for saving my mind and heart from sinking too deep in sorrow. Your work may not mean much to some people but Trust me along with the others who have accompanied you guys and appreciated your works for their worth, you guys have been such a flicker of hope if not a huge light in these dark times we all are in today.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND SERVICE ❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

P.s. No matter what anyone says, when you do your best then that's what matters the most 💓💓💓💓💓

RIP and Thanks Empire. Also some serious hate at the toxic readers. If you think you can do a better job, then do it. don't send hate to people doing something you don't want to do.

Hmm maybe you could ask MD team for an option to "allow comments" or not idk, might be healthier to some translator groups, many groups tend to drop due to toxic readers. But i never seem to see those toxic guys really appear on translations that in fact need better translators.

Your scans and TL's were good, never had any complaints. Anyhow sad to see you guys go, I really liked this story :/

Group Leader
Aww, the Grand Duke is becoming soft ♡ really quite far from the image he gave off at the beginning of this series.

And a big THANK YOU to everyone at Empire Scans! ♡ we appreciate your hard work!

Double-page supporter
Im sad we can't see this cute couple anymore... big thanks to ES for everything up till now

@jackty89 its not a bad idea but I think they were also getting some from dms and maybe in their server (if they have one)

Just...... how many toxic idiots are out there? 🤨 This is really a problem of the community. And I suppose that with things coming this far again and again we need to consider for actual solutions. There must be rules on what is acceptable and what not and even as fellow readers I suppose we'll need to hit those "report" buttons more often and voice our disagreement with them more often.

The internet is a public(!) social(!) platform.
It's not your verbal vomiting bin or emotional dump.

It's up to every single one of us to see to it if we decide to nurture acceptable social behaviour or let things decay and fester.

People are going out of their way to put their skills to work for a community in which people partially don't have - and possibly won't ever have - the choice to read the original. Or even to support the authors (for financial reasons or mere technical ones where payment methods don't allow it or shipping etc. just doesn't work out).

I'm very sad you're dropping this and had to go through this and at the same time I'm glad to see you (and others) capable of healthy decisions. Please watch out for yourselves. It's a good thing.

How can this fluff manga have toxic readers? the world is a cruel place :sob:
Hope u guys reconsider, I loved your work with Beatrice!

Its insane that people would be rude and disresctful to a translation group thats doing a service for FREE. Reading webtoons and Mangas is one of those things that makes me happy and helps me relax so its saddening that the actions of others jeopardizes that. I understand why this group would stop a project that is bringing negativity to them, hopefully they have better luck on future projects.

I could say that comment sections are a pit (either be heaven or hell). I am just glad that A Translation Group even picked this one up and is disappointed about how toxic could kill ones motivation into doing something fun.

Thank you all for this chapter and every other chapter you've all released.

I hope that you're all doing well and I wish you all the best 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread