Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@anideki well in this case the duke is kinda a victim of his own success,
to f**k with his dad he spread rumors he was swung that way and threw out a lot of thirsty women so its kinda easy to get the idea that the duke isn't interested in women.

You've got the baton; brother-sama, now please finish the race......
(ie don't drop it!!) 😁 and THANK YOU.

@elezend I really, really appreciate the quality and effort you put in to this!! This is my all time favorite manhwa but I am so grateful for the time you put in ❤️❤️

Kyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Our boi is so so so so whipped! THAT SCENEEEEEEE!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for translating this! I love it so much! Oh my god. Please keep up the good work and all the haters can just disappear somewhere cause this is amazing, you've done great. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. You are great at this and anybody hatin is just envious that you doin' such a great job.
#hatersbeenvious #youaboss #FIGHTING!

Also me: Ahhhhhh! My gosssshhhhh! I can't get over that scene. I legit stared at it for 15 minutes, continued, then went back and stared some more. Now am contemplating on whether to screen shot it. The Archduke's fantasies are so precious!!!!! And our clueless Chloe is even more precious! My heart!
#DISBOITHIRSTY #THEthirst #Misunderstandings #Cute!!

first, WOW HE IS SO HANDSOME
second, it feels like it became "archduke talking about chloe and falling for her" arc but alright
third, how the hell does he have so much info about her but doesn't know anything about how she was mistreated by her family????? just because she was a princess it doesnt mean she was happy, he is an archduke and is also unhappy!!!!! plus, is there not anything about how she is the daughter of a slave and lived like a slave before?

Good quali and absolutely coherent, that's quite the difference from the first chapters you uploaded! thank you so much for doing this, you have an army of sisters now :D

Love Archdukes thirst, hope the gay-rumor will be debunked quickly 😤 they stretch everything out so much lmao

So much kyaaaa in this chapter urghhh their romance is progressing so slow she needs to see her ex husband soon so archduke will be force to take action hahaha

This misunderstanding of him being gay literally brings me to tears at how painfully wrong she is. Ugh although that would be kinda fire, sis you aren’t seeing how he likes you even tho he’s given you most of the the signals and he knows your a girl. I might pass away in the next chapter if this doesn’t clear itself up.

Hi I MTL For My Sister!! Thank you for your excellent work!! I feel this chapter was fantastic due to all that archduke “chest”...!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread