Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

maybe his mother lost her baby, or something along these lines? If not, is going to have a lot of drama around this mysterious sister of him

I'm gonna try and guess the 4 men

Her ex, the duke, the guy she gave the herbal bath to, and as for the fourth... I would like to think that all the four are of interest or ones who would stand in her way rather than all love her

Who has harassed you, let me at ‘em!
Seriously though, great job and thank you for the translations!

Bebbe girl needs to prepare herself, 4 men? I bet she’s going to think none of them are interested in her >.<

Thank you so much! I really love this series and I'm grateful for your dedication and hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I notice that nobody has mentioned that according to the fortune teller, the archduke has a sister ( who he doesn't know about )
IS tHaT a TeMpOrArY FuTuRe RoMaNtIc RiVaL I sEe?

@flsimp

Two people have she already met and it wasn't alarming.
The archduke might yet be her third as "Prince Charming".
These people appear to be gay, to some peoples dismay.
Then that last one might be the future villain, who will steal the princess away.

Yay for being bored on a Monday afternoon.

Thanks for the translation. It appears much improved. I forgot. When did Chloe start believing arch duke was gay?

Thanks for the chapter!!
I don't know why but I think that fortune teller is his sister, just as she was talking to him, it just popped into my head, plus she has brown hair and blue eyes like him. I mean it could be Chloe but the Duke seems most likely to be the ml and I feel like they wouldn't be siblings then.

@elezend thank you for the translation and hard work!! I’m so sorry for all the hate you getting 😤 you don’t deserve it at all. I’m sure it’s not easy for you so take all the needed rest if you must! Don’t get burn out

Lmao at our duke, he is so whipped and i tiny insy winsy feel bad that chloe has mistaken him for batting for the other team 😂
Also, before I thought Chloe could be her sister but I srsly doubt that since we can’t have incest here or smthng lol

"What is this thirst?"

He be thirsty, ladies and gents! At long last, the archduke has finally begun to awaken to thirst for the taste of a woman!

Dex-chan lover
The progress from you is simply amazing. Good job siscon bro!

Users who are viewing this thread