Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Cloe just tooooo cute! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I dont expect that the silver hair dude have his own love story, down to earth for that. He always want to kill our FL....y dont u regonise that ML is in love with FL?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!
You stay safe too and take care <3

Oh yes! Weโ€™re all joining your little sister squad. (Iโ€™m in my early twenties tho ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘)

Ahhh thank you so much for your this new chapter and your continuous hard work!! you too pls take care of yourself and stay safe:)

Ooooh I wonder if she will finally tell him o_o ...I'm a lil nervous haha

Thanks for another chapter!!โ™ก Also love the lil notes about MTL -- ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒŸ"The more you know" *sha la la*

Omg THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ YOU'VE REALLY WENT FAR AND BEYOND ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

P.s. I Like the Archduke's facial expressions especially when he worries LOL

the emotions we are getting from him in the last 2 chapters, beautiful. yes indeed.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS! :D

Thank you for your hard work!! This chapter was SO good, I'm excited to see how she'll respond to that omg

Double-page supporter
I totally forgot she's reincarnated! combine mental age of more than 55, failed a civil servant but went back to school at 30 to become a vet, made a living in a apothecary. Pretty sure those herbs had some mental side effects.

The translation now is very smooth thank you โœจโœจโœจ

God I love how he completely forgot he locked her up in the stable that was hilarious

Group Leader
Thank you for reading, and you're welcome, my younger siblings ! I wish I could reply to all the kind and nice comments ๐Ÿ™ Anyway, there are some comments that I'd like to reply.

@misscocoleen Thank you for reading even my early translations ^^ and paying attention to my progress! I guess experience do matter.
@lasercats I use deepl for JP and CN. Unfortunately, it doesn't support Korean yet.
@KumaJa I guess that's the benefit of working alone... haha. I learned so much more than just machine translation.
@Darkmeep @Did-someone-say-isekai @KhalE Thank you for the offer! However, I don't take money from my younger siblings ^^ I was doing this originally for my sister and now as a hobby, the translations consume a negligible amount of time as compared to the amount of time spent by the author and artist so, do support them instead!
@randomonlooker When I was translating a Japanese manga, I had a Chinese reference and since I could understand Chinese to a certain extent, I did some rough translations from CN -> EN before using deepl for JP -> EN. Having the rough idea of the manga helped in constructing sentences and knowing the overall meaning. I think it will be a good idea for scanlation teams to do the same by preparing basic translation using a machine translator before asking a human translator because that will ease the translator tremendously. Anyway, the translation part isn't the only AI I used. I was using waifu2x (ignore the name, hahaha) for image manipulation since the raw photos are small. MTL in general is still pretty shunned by scanlation teams though.

Thank you again everyone and stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread