Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

She has an out. He didn't ask what is your secret just do you have a secret. All she has to do is say yes and that is the end of it.

. Corsets was the wonder bras of ancient times 😋 but take breaths was difficult for women.... literally ( sorry for my bad English ) thanks for this new chapter I love the story

Once again, thank you (and your friend!) for all of your hard work! We really appreciate your efforts for providing us the best possible quality! Since you've decided to go full time into this manhwa, I've been enjoying it even more! Would you happen to have a patreon/paypal we could send money to? I'd love to support the creators and yourself (just so you're not paying out of pocket each time!)

thanx for the translation :( oh my god this isn't enough ı missed a lot :(((((

@elezend I really, really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Especially the note at the end describing how you decide which translation to use. I’ve read your translations these few months and they’ve tremendously gotten better with each chapter.

their hair looks rly soft?!?

also im just a kid and i dont know anything but isnt it pretty obvious u already at least like her? ur always thinking about her, ur always trying to keep her happy and stuff...

thx for translating. (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

The three questions thing reminds me of when I was in high school and guys would be like "let's play 20 questions. I'll start. So... Do you like anyone? ;)"
Duke has no game.

Fed-Kun's army
The ML isn't the worst in general but he is the worst for her. Not only would she suffer by being with him and being scrutinized by EVERYONE, he would disrupt the resemblance of balance she has built after her life got ruined by him. Also, this story doesn't show it enough but she was nearly raped and killed because of h and his people, are you telling me that trauma is going to go away and she gets with him and doesn't have those flashbacks everytime him and his people are near her?

Thank you so much!! I have always wanted to have a sister who was older than me since I am the oldest on in my family TwT. I only have a lil brother who's 2 years younger so yeah. Make sure to stay safe as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread