Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Thank you for MTL for your hard work! ❤️❤️❤️I think your translation is so good that I can’t even tell that you’ve used machine translators!😃👍🏼

Thank you so much elder sibling(I don't know your gender, so I don't wanna assume.) for the translations. Please take as much time as you need while translating and don't push yourself for perfection too much, you are doing this for free after all.

Anyways, huge compliments to the author and artist for this beautiful story as well. I will be sure to support them once it gets officially translated.

Hi again. I would like all the translators to be like you. You take your time to understand the story and the characters. I love your translation. I think it´s very good and the manhwa deserves it. And.... yes, the power of corset is amazing XDDD Thanks a lot. And sorry for any mistake because I´m spanish. 😊

Group Leader
Honestly thank you for the translation. Your the most kindest person I have met on here.

Dex-chan lover
Its funny seeing the duke being regretful like this xd so displeased when theres talk of other men around chloe, duke doesnt understand his answer to "whats love" is right in front of him :3

Thank you for the scan, love! <3

Will Chloe say yes? She seemed to want to tell him that she used to be a princess

Archduke's expressions have gotten much better this season. Art is gorgeous as always. But why did Chloe mention him locking her in a stable but not that he basically threatened to kill her if she didn't cure his horse? Seems weird to me imo. Also your translations are great!

Thank you for the little end piece explanation. I love reading little info graphics like that. I find them interesting and it makes me appreciate what you guys go through even more. :D

Did he...
did he leave her that wish so she has a way out of this plus if she doesnt answer it???

I really like the ML in this story. I like how even though he looks cool and aloof, he actually has emotions and is ready to accept things when I have seen many MLs who are just arrogant and childish in the name of 'cool' and 'aloof'.
Thanks for the chapter!

😍😍😍💔💞💖 "awwwww" to everything in this chapter! Aww to her checking on him, awww to him for recognizing he wants her to ask more about him & initiates bet as an excuse, AND Awwww to "I MLT for my sister" for adopting us as family! Thank you! I feel the love with your hard work and translations! Happy Valentine's day, fam! 😘😘

HOW DO YOU FORGET LOCKING HER IN A STABLE AND THREATENING TO KILL HER!? XD

Ik he can't remember EVERYONE he's threatened.... But you'd think he'd remember THAT at least since she's been with him for awhile now.

omg this translator is so sweet

Thank you for the chapter. And I hope you're also safe and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread