Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

My respect for him when he choose to do the right thing πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ

Him: Did I do something wrong?
Me: How much of an idiot must you be to not figure out how your last words and his angry reaction are connected after you've asked THAT yourself? πŸ˜… Your Grace, I suggest you get yourself a more clever friend! How did this one survive by your side to this day anyway?

That aside: being noble is tough, especially in an ancient setting. Let's appreciate that we've managed to move on in terms of understanding sexuality a bit more. At least in some countries of the world. It's good to remember sometimes how it's been. And to not forget there's still this in some places and with some (bluntly said: weak) people. ///orz///

Now let's pray they don't suffer too much of a shock over "she's your sister, your Grace" reveals that are then hopefully again revealed as a mistake because her and his mother are either somewhere in hiding or praying for them from heaven. Though we also cannot forget that in historical setting um ..... ignoring the family relationship status wasn't uncommon X'D . But I'd say we're quite safe with a modern author. Although frankly speaking, I'm too open-minded to care about such details (even though I'd not wish such love on anyone considering the huge loads of issues they'd be then piling onto themselves. They already have more than plenty on theirplate as is! (x_X) )

why are the characters so dumb in understanding each other's feelings lol he didn't get he doesn't want you to marry her idiot

Users who are viewing this thread