Beatrice

Thank you so much. I really like this story and your translations are really good ❤️❤️

thank you so much for continuing the translations!!!! So happy!!!!! Please ignore the haters. Appreciate your hard work

You have a haters? Really? Just ignore it okay. YOU DO A GREAT JOB FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA. I'm sure there's so many people thanks to you and other translation team

Thank you so much for all your work, your dedication and your love for the good quality of translation.

RIP all the people who hated on Empire scans.

TYSM to Empire Scans and tysm for MTL for being best sibling.

you could give some people $100 bucks for free and they would complain its not enough. Keep up the good work and ignore the haters.

Thank you for all your work. Wahhh i can't wait for Chloe and the archduke to really fall in love.

I just want to say that i don't know what happened with empire scans but i really apreciate your work and hope you all get a nice future!

Thank you soooooo much for all your hard work! Best sibling EVER 💜💜💜🎉🎊🥳

I'm glad the
Duke is realising what a meanie and arse he was lol. Free her! You have the power to do so! Do it!

I'm sorry, I know there were loadssss of debates and discussions on the issue, but I still can't stand the fact Chloe is enslaved. Free. Her.

Users who are viewing this thread