Beatrice

Ahhh cold misunderstood male leads are my favourite and the protagonist is likable! waiting to see how this turns out

God I love this manwha, appreciate the work that goes into translating it.

Many thanks for the hard work and the recent fast updates , send me more lolololol

Just a question: why's tagged with "sexual violence"? 😅 am I blind and just not see or it is something for the future?

I'm sorry to hear about people uploading your work IG. Personally i think that's fucked up because your forced to shut down and no more updates. People please stop posting there work!! Because we won't get anymore updates!!!

Give me more!!! I been following the artist Cierra on twitter, and all I know that there are already about 24 chapters!!! Please update and thanks for your work.😊

@Mirlha ITs not really isekai. its Reincarnation. and the one reincarnated is Chloe/Beatrice

need link to the raw. the link in description need to instal kakao(idknt remember the full name) but it doesnt allowed in my country :( damn

A true realistic portrayal of war and death. If you think a “merciless” guy who killed thousands of people will be lenient to female lead then this isn’t for you. This webtoon shows how someone can be really ruthless and merciless after leading armies to expand territories. This is a very mature content. And if you can’t handle reality of killing then don’t bother reading.

Users who are viewing this thread