Beatrice

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo There's no explicit rape or even nudity so far. There are mentions and threats of sexual violence in text, and the worst image so far was a silhouette. Basically, it's very, very tame.

there is NO GOOD REASON AT ALL for all the thirsty panels of the hero

OF WHICH THERE ARE VERY MANY

Fed-Kun's army
I'll read those chapters that piled up now but... She'll end with the asshole emperor, right?

I can already see the me a few chapters from now pissed off

Are they really trying to make these "pretty"men appealing by making them act as the lowest filth on earth ?

the art and fanservice really trying hard to make the lead male (and the other male chars) as handsome and attractive as possible but it's really difficult because he's really unlikable. His personality is garbage but other than that he is also super boring. All he did so far is murder, wield a sword, frown, be rude to literally everyone and show off his nipples.

he has some super ultra basic sad backstory to back up his behaviour expecting that we can somehow forgive him cus poor him.🤮this trope has been overused so much it's going to be difficult to root for him now, and ultimately this is a romance story so that should be the case but i just can't bring myself to care about him and worse, the female lead is doing really well now and enjoying her new life. All of these makes you wish they won't cross paths anymore so she can be happy in peace but yeah that's not gonna happen.

Who are the idiots reposting your hard work?!? ( > â–ª < ) I wanna enjoy the comics you translate!!! It's understandable if you have to stop for personal reasons but if it's because stupid people can't seem to read ur rants/warnings and care enough to respect u I'll be superrr mad!

Am I the only one actually enjoying the story build up? Everyone seems so aggravated😗.

[Read up to chapter 9]I enjoy the story build up too, so far the Duke comes off as indifferent to everything...probably due to the way he grew up.He is tired of greedy/selfish people i.e. Beatrice's husband, his Dad the Emperor... though I'm not sure how that makes it okay for him to be ruthless and somewhat of an asshole.
Totally hating his subordinates bar the silver haired one (still don't like him though) which I feel it is to help us sympathize with the female lead.

Female lead is likable at this stage but it irked me when the author mentioned she's from another world. TBH she didn't need it as she grew up as a slave with background of handling herbs and such. I'll let it slide for now... it just felt a bit off handed.

The plot is intriguing so far so looking forward to more!

[Totally not complaining about the fan service though, that art is spectacular kudos to Cierra! :p]

Double-page supporter
i miss the girl that spat in the male lead's face, she was great.

speaking of which, the only good point the male lead has is his magnificent tits

Thank you for updating! This is sooo goooooddd 💜💜💜😻

Double-page supporter
Can we have the blonde princess who spat on the knight's face back plz?

@theilikepie
Nah, I didn't feel much sympathy for her dying. She's the main reason why the main character was forced to marry that shitty husband of hers. Put that princess in a different setting, and she'd be ridiculing the main character, sitting pretty and rich and spoiled. She hid while everyone else was hunted down and murdered too (opposite of main character who stood in defense of her maids) so good riddance to her.

Group Leader
@penguinslovesnow thats her fathers fault not hers. She dosent have the power to bestows marriages

And I dont think being a bitch is a reason to deseve death She still spit in his face so shes good in my books

@theilikepie
Nah, it's also her fault. Those two princesses were born in privilege and wealth and it's their responsibility to marry that shit of a husband, not the main character. You even have the image of that princess, who's known to be prideful and arrogant, smirking at the main character's misfortune too. She shoved off her responsibility to the main character who bore the brunt of that shitty husbands physical and mental abuse for two years. And she did nothing to help her. She also ran off and hid herself while everyone else was being slaughtered and was finally caught in the end. There's nothing about her that is redeeming, she isn't at all deserving of the rank of nobility, and I have no idea why you still defend her. Characters like that will throw anyone under the bus to get what they want, selfish and spoiled to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread