Beatrice

Okay, I was super interested in this in the beginning but then we get to the "reincarnation" thing really late into the story (chapter 4) and that just felt like too many sprinkles on a sundae weighing it down. I felt like the story was cool as it was without adding that bit in. Not all of them have to be about reincarnation into an isekai, you know? But well I'll keep reading to see how things go...

I actually like the story, it's very interesting to see the growth of the two main characters. I don't like stories who are in fast phrase of quickly trying to put the two main lead together and get the love ship going- there's too many. I really like how the male lead character is slowly learning and trying to understand the female lead (this will be helpful in the future if ever he find out she was a princess of a country he wiped out), it also keeps me interested. I understand why the female lead became so accepting and understanding to her situation because she's in fact has a mindset of a matured person from 21st century that accepts the reality and adapt to it. She probably learned to accept of what she has when she got a 2nd chance in life. She's hardworking and smart, she wants a peaceful life so she perfectly understood her position and this is what the male lead sees. It is the reason why he's captivated of how mature and cute she is in her own way. I love the this story and recommends it to anyone who wants a story that isn't full of toxic dramas.

ML is a psychopath and FL is his victim. She's a reverse Cinderella without real hope of ever going to the ball.

yeah, of course she couldn't say something as simple as I like my hair short, I think it looks better and is less hassle. Instead now she is forced to grow her hair and will start to look like the person with a death sentence.

Thank you for the update! I recently discovered korean novels( the few ones that have been translated 😥), they generally have the same theme but each one has its own. I'm always so exited out this manhwa adaptation in particular. I like the FL and ML, the story is interesting, the art is beautiful and I cant wait for the chapters to come 😆. Thank you again for translating!

This is such an amazing story with beautiful artwork. I love the slow development of feelings between the MC and ML. Makes the characters so much more believable. Thank you for the wonderful translations!

I read to fast. Shit. Thanks for the translations as always and now i must patiently wait for the goods. ✌😭

Is this based off of a light novel? I'd love to read ahead and find out what happens. Really itching for updates.

The male lead is a rapey creep with even rapeyer subordinates who looooves slavery. What a dreamboat -___- If you're like me and prefer protagonists to not be morally reprehensible, save yourself the time and skip this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread