Beatrice

@sapphireE90 doesn't make sense for him to kill his own daughter, unless the kingdom allows for women to inherit the throne, which we don't know yet( this is very rare in history, and even then, the women needed to be the only child of the monarch). Daughters are great in monarchies because you can marry them off, that means you can make strong alliances sealed by blood.

Like dude chill.
What's sad is that there are still people out there who think like that. Like their child being LGBTQIA is some sort of 'punishment'- dude the only one being punished is them for having such an ignoramus for a parent.

And that punishment shall only be temporary cos they shall be strengthened to get your ignorant ass out of their lives 🥳👏🏼

Rant over lol.

But seriously...I'm confused is there going to be incest? Or will she be the legitimate heir and him not legit?

Also the art is beautiful, but...the progress 😬😭

And...is anyone over the casual use of slavery in stories? I don't know if it's just the chaos of the world right now or just how visible the presence of systemic & institutionalised racism globally is but I am TIRED of this trope.

Slavery isn't romantic. It isn't fun to serve someone else without choice. And it's not 'fun'. It's slavery and it's horrid.

2nd rant over 😂

I need more from the story 😬

For all the people that are pissed off about the dad. From what I believe that's his only son. If his son was gay that would be it for the royal family. Adopted children do not have the right to the throne. Also times were different so no one would accept the king married to a man. The people could rebel and it would be a huge mess. He would have to have a male lover in secret while taking a queen and getting her pregnant.

Obviously times change and people learn and things improve. I'm bisexual but I still understand why it was written that way.

Look at these triggered snowflakes. Really getting offended by anti-gay depictions in a story set in basically the medieval times.

Wait, Wtf. The father murdered
his own daughter?!??????!!!
curse that fker!

Double-page supporter
@nekuroi https://mangadex.org/title/23279/wonder-cat-kyuu-chan it’s not the best problem is that I’m only on this site cause I was tired of reading Chinese grammar and while I am fluent I use English more so and it important I don’t for get it so most of the stuff I could recommend is Chinese

this comment section is turning in to shit, if you guys get so offended stop reading manhua and stick to harry potter books! anyway, dear translators please you gotta translate chapter 41 soon cause it's an interesting chapter!! omg i wanna know what the duke and commander are saying about chloe ><

This story sucks. It's poorly written, and the premise, while intriguing, is questionably executed. FL is all doe eyed and looks dazed at all times, and is too naiive for someone with her traumatic history and doesn't act like a real person would act. ML has fish lips, a sparkly eight-pack, and pecs bigger than the boobs of most women I know, and they are all shown off at every opportunity. Problematic characters and morals top off this shitshow.

And I adore every minute of it. I could never recommend this story to anyone, but I also can't stop reading. Thank you translators for bringing me this series!

Fed-Kun's army
it seems that it looks like people are cursing this story for being anti-gay (correct me if im wrong) however to me it just seems like it's just going "HEY! GAY PEOPLE EXIST! DEAL WITH IT!" cause i would think that if the author was truly anti lgbtq+, they would either not incorporate into the story at all or actively say that being gay is wrong

If it's the siblings route, I'm going to scream! You cant build all this couple tension and then blantatly break it like that. So lets hope that the sister turns up as someone else, if she does.

this story is really badly written and i really hate the male lead. the female lead is quite sad too.
she was abused as a war slave earlier and threatened to be beheaded. there be no such thing as trauma i guess. and then somehow she is able to make heart eyes at the male lead?????
AND THEN THEY MIGHT BE SIBLINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
also the morals in this story is so fucked up, i feel like it's killing off my brain cells.
no offense to the translators though. im just giving my two cents. :)

Users who are viewing this thread