Beatrice

Wait... hold on, where did this incest idea come from? If I recall he’s a Duke of the empire that just overtook Elpsa where Chloe was an illegitimate daughter of that king who sold her to the frog face to appease him to keep him supporting the kingdom. Or did I read that all wrong? Also the kings reaction was what is to be expected and kinda how he wanted him to react because he doesn’t want to be the next Emperor but he is the best or only candidate right now?

Also thank you to the translators for all their hard work I look forwards to when this comes back 90% because of that cliffhanger ending.

Ich liebe die Story. 😍
Aber der Cliffhänger war echt gemein. 😭
Ich hoffe so sehr das es bald weiter geht. 🤩

I'm so glad he acknowledged he approached her first. And that silver-haired guy-- you lot casually sold her to slavery and you still won't leave her be?

I know this is not that kind of story but I wish Chloe gets her revenge on the entire empire.

Beatrice and the dead princess were loose ends for them but the guy who betrayed an entire nation isn't even being restricted in his movements. I don't know why I read stuff like this.

You deserve better, Chloe ㅠㅠ

@qwqrd

this story is really badly written and i really hate the male lead. the female lead is quite sad too.
she was abused as a war slave earlier and threatened to be beheaded. there be no such thing as trauma i guess. and then somehow she is able to make heart eyes at the male lead?????
AND THEN THEY MIGHT BE SIBLINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
also the morals in this story is so fucked up, i feel like it's killing off my brain cells.
no offense to the translators though. im just giving my two cents. :)

Literally how I feel. We're supposed to think he's righteous and strategic but he let his r@pey/murderous knights run wild among palace maids that have nothing to do with politics in a defeated kingdom.

I've thought so much about this. Even if he had to kill the royal family so they don't raise a rebellion later 1.) He should have done it in a solemn, unemotional way instead of literally stabbing the one princess because she p*ssed off 2.) Why involve the servants? Clear them of involvement in politics and then let them go back to their lives. Enslaving innocent people is just an action of greed and evil. But we're supposed to think he conquered the continent to ensure peace. This is our ml. Even if it's a policy of the empire we know he doesn't gaf about policy and we literally see him acting out on his whims about who lives and dies.

Beatrice. I can't find it in my heart to hate her. But she's supposed to be intelligent but even in her own mind she doesn't express the awful situation she's in. She knows right from wrong but she has never once acknowledged that everyone around her is a dirty slaver. Why are you comfortable around a slaver who has threatened your life countless times? Who is still a threat to your life. Is your life worth being offered a sandwich by him

The male lead is a horrible person with one sadistic monster of a subordinate that is not removed because "it can't be helped". The lead is frequently drawn shirtless, with a high degree of skill. The female lead is cute and book smart but naive, as of chapter 25, when I dropped it. Art is pretty good, but I can't reconcile the male lead suddenly being seen as A Good Person despite war crimes. There is no hint that he is changing as a person and wouldn't commit them in the future. He even states there's no way a slave could be intelligent, but she's already going doki doki over his shirtless body. The scanlation is top-notch but the story is not for me.

Seriously, i'm not here for the plot, i've read worse, this is one is ok for me.
The art is truly gorgeus (what can' do without my ABSS dose)
Thank you for the updates ♡

I don't understand why this manhwa not even get 8 stars... Look at how beautiful author's drawing! Their storyline interesting too! :(( sowsad

Users who are viewing this thread