Beatrice

honestly at first I expect it would be like a cringy generic isekai based on its appearance...well sure it has a pretty cliche trope for an isekai but its pretty wholesome and full of fluff.

Mc started of as a tragedy character but lmao there literally wasnt any depressed moment there. Mc is bubbly and cheerful...to the point I cant see myself relating to her or even be reminded of anyone realistically. Welp guess she's happy to be given a second life and has a geniune passion with herbs. Not over the top but overall it was an enjoyment to read this. All the emotion flow through smoothly aside from mc who got blushed by ml handsome face even tho sis he tried to kill you....well i suppose there exist purpose for naive character like that bcs sometimes all the world need is kindness...
I also like how the ml start to feel guilty and now has took the time to reflect on what he did, tbh I was put off by him since the start but he started to come off okay with the MC

I love this story! Will Chloe meet up with her husband while she is on this journey with the Duke? I hope Chloe can be happy.

I was liking this until the isekai... if I had noticed that tag I wouldn't have started reading it. Seems completely pointless too.

Group Leader
Hello, I MTL for my sister here.

Sorry for the late reply, some groups actually pm-ed me about Beatrice, and it took me quite a few days to decide what's the best option.
I visited all the groups on Discord and talked to some people since I guess it's like part of an older sibling's responsibility to see what's the best for their younger sibling.
Based on the frequency of updates, availability of raw chapters, the mod I talked with, I decided on Immortal Updates Scan @mlonethakuri , so they will pick up the new chapters.

As much as I would like to continue working on this, I think machine translation has an accuracy of about 75-80%. My younger siblings deserve something better especially when there's no other options to choose from.

I will still work on other things though! Some of you even recognized me on other series, hahaha.

Thank you and stay safe!

Power Uploader
Thank you so much for letting us to take over this manhwa. We will be releasing chap 54 Soon. It can be tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread