Beatrice

wahhhhh He's starting to become possessive to Chloe... 😍😍Thanks for this cgap...

I'm okay with spoilers

Does anyone know if the FL has any character growth? She went through a lot of hardship, but the fact that she is content with living as a slave as long as she has a kind master that allows her to do things she likes is just ridiculous...how can one even cheer for that type of fl?
She could strive to earn her freedom, become a proper maid, develope her craft, be an assistant, etc and be paid for it, save up money and eventually buy a little house in a small town...it is just so frustrating. It is getting to the point where the art cannot be the only saving grace for this story...

IS THIS INCEST OR NO?? SOMEBODY TELL ME PLS SO I COULD DROP IT!!
ARE THEY SIBLING? THAT WOULD BE DISGUSTING AF

i kinda find it sad and annoying that fl is already rly satisfied w just being a slave as long as her master is nice like mr lipfiller, but ig its understandble knowing her circumstances, shes still rly cute though dont get me wrong

I'm literally dying for some action in this manhwa ?!!! I mean come on , the fact Chloe is satisfied and the Duke has fallen in love with her has now become very very clear to me .
Hoping next chapter has some big development

The story is slow but ngl,
its nice seeing the duke figuring out his feelings for her instead of the usual rush in getting the fl.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, this MC has steel heart :')
With that kind of past, I'm surprised she doesn't want a revenge and still have kindness

Thank you to the multiple translations teams that have brought us Beatrice!!
Also when are they finally gonna be a couple??

Users who are viewing this thread