Beauty and the Beast Girl - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
We are being blessed, thanks for translating this :D

Dex-chan lover
HeathXLily is super cute, but I'd also like to see HeathXLinaria... somehow, I'd like to it happens too, maybe in another H version from this author 😍

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's a fast release. Gonna get spoiled by all these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Yurisivel The author pumps atleast two chapters a week on Pixvi.net and showing no sign of slowing down.

Hopefully we are in for the long haul of sweet, sweet wholesome romance.

No but really people, how does she know the color of the dress and how did she specify it?

I'll accept it as if she said, "make it a darker color" or something but that girl blind and has been blind.

Dex-chan lover
@KingMassey333 She could see once. Come on, we have the whole big schtick about Heath being somehow responsible for her blindness. So she knows what colours look like although the memory may be getting a bit hazy. Wonder if she still has visual dreams?

Dex-chan lover
Lily? How do you know the color of Heath's dress and what would suit her? Maybe her eye condition isn't true blindness

Double-page supporter
Regarding the dress and Lilly knowing it's color: She wasn't always blind, so it's not unreasonable to assume she knows what colors are what. Sure, she was young, but colors are one of the things that children remember the best because of how straightforward the concept is. Water is blue, the sun is yellow, darkness is black, and apples are red. As for the style, she likely felt the fabric and got an idea of what it looks like, thus she determined it would look good on Heath.

Users who are viewing this thread