Beauty and the Beast Girl

Oh good, that sudden drama didn't become nearly as stupid as I feared it would.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird but cute. I'm hoping there is gonna be some Beauty & The Beast type stuff happening when X happens and Lily's eyes are restored or Heath's turns into a full human.

Group Leader
@Nadie The current typesetter has been pretty dead due to irl stuffs. We just got a new typesetter for this yesterday so hopefully more releases soon.

@sedition She made rather complicated cookies with different colors/doughs inside a cookie and also fillings. Just using a cookie cutter doesn't explain it. She might have used a ready-made cookie dough, which she just had to cut up and place in the oven (which also isn't a trivial task at all for a blind person), but looking at the type of character she is, I don't think the manga implies that. Instead, the manga implies that she, as a blind person, is able to make perfect cookies from scratch which pretty much look perfect despite of her having no way to visually confirm the shape of the cookies. Look up some videos of blind people making cookies, if you want (yes, it's possible, but the results won't look like what this comic shows). And the manga doesn't even comment on it a little bit and instead treats her being blind as a label rather than an actual disability that makes things harder for her in everyday life. The way she makes those perfect, complex-shaped cookies is just bullshit and sadly implies that the author didn't really think much about how it is to be blind.

I've been following this story in Neji's pixiv. Needless to say, I wasn't able to understand anything lmao. To think I didn't bother to search if it was translated.. I have failed ( —∆— )

Dex-chan lover
Damn it! why the chapters had to be short enough to keep reading the next? I said "Ok I'll check just one to see how it is and then go to sleep" but noooooooo this had to be short chapters >:0 !!now I have to finish all and be angry because I ran out of content.

clicked on it thinking it was gay dudes
its gay girls

either way im happy

EDIT: OHGHGG Please Read This its so good

Users who are viewing this thread