Beauty and the Beast Girl

Fed-Kun's army
We need more human and monster yuri. Something like a yuri monster mususme, with only one girl or an anthology.

does anyone has any idea when the next chp will be published? i thought it was monthly but it has been a while

well nvm the raws are on chp 49, i hope the translation isnt dropped cuz its too fluff;-;

It keeps saying the chapter is unavailable to me. Is this only on my end?

Dex-chan lover
@varrock1 I believe their point was probably 'this isn't for you, so bugger off' or something along those lines, lol.

Sides, the majority of ratings would seem to disagree with you. Your opinion is in the minority.

You don't get to tell me that @Kaldrak . I'll go or stay as I like. Also, to your next "Point" I don't really care what other people like, unlike you.
It's nice to see you care so much about my thoughts though. Wanna give me some cash since you're so concerned about me?

@kaldrak

So, about that cash. I take bitcoin and paypal. I'm not really interested in you or anyone else's verbal and emotional investment. I want money. If you don't have money for me, we have nothing else to say to each other.

@varrock1 I don't have to have a point, it just pleased me to point out the fact since it's more about personal dislike rather than just information

Dex-chan lover
@Ez-8 I read "latest chapter" as "last chapter" at first and panicked for a fraction of a second lol. I love this mango so much, Neji really is a treasure.

Dex-chan lover
Varrock sends me a private message telling me to kill myself, lol. He's not on my mind, but I'm apparently on his. And of course he blocks me so I can't reply. Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread