Beauty and the Beast Girl

I really hope this isn't over yet, even with the official manga release. I wonder what the odds are that the author will keep releasing on Pixiv with that.

So is "The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince" video game an hetero version of this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Contains more smooching than the next ten yuri series combined.

Recommend if you like lots of physical displays of affection between girls and cute fluffy romance.

Dead.

Fun and beautiful and cute while it lasted though. Official release must’ve killed it.

Dex-chan lover
When will this be having more translated chapters? Raws are at chapter 44!

Double-page supporter
didn't think a manga would make me cry only 8 chapters in

also, some soundtrack that i find fitting : https://patriciataxxon.bandcamp.com/track/beauty-and-the-beast

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01: The translations are already up to date. Check the raw titles more closely; there are two numbers, a listing number and a chapter number, with the latest release being listed #44 but with the chapter number 38.

Please try to avoid such mistakes in the future. Thanks to you, I embarrassed myself asking the /u/ Scanlations guys about this non-existent gap in translation.

It starts with them supposedly "loving each other" so much , then the retarded lizard kisses another girl , this author has brain damage.
Good thing i read online before buying something , not buying ANYTHING now

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon_ Her only knowledge of the outside world is a limited amount of books, and I guess there was no "Beginner's Guide to Relationships" or "Infidelity 101". In plus, she apologizes very quickly and is forgiven because it was not an intentional or informed attempt to cause harm.

Users who are viewing this thread