Becoming a Witch in a World Full of Monster Stories - Ch. 29 - The Red Scarf of Justice

Double-page supporter
I already started reading the novel/webnovel version of this and I love it. 200+ chapters translated. I will still keep my eye out for this version as well, although the art direction and changes this early in, I don't like much though... don't get me wrong, it is really really well done in my opinion... It just has this type of... "flash" (less about the art and more about how the environments and characters don't mix sometimes, completely my personal opinion on this part) type style, the characters art is really really good. That type of feel. Not unreadable by all means. plus the changes on how it started and some parts from the novel compared to the manhua make me wonder that some of it was a good decision to either leave out/change orderly, while some I find confusing as to why. And this is still really early on as well, which means it might get better later, I don't know. Regardless, it was good enough for how early it is that I wanted to read the novel of it and I feel in LOVE with this series! Edit: P.S. I hate my slight dyslexia makes my thought processes sound like a child when I was 24 and english is my main languange... ><

Last edited:
I already started reading the novel/webnovel version of this and I love it. 200+ chapters translated. I will still keep my eye out for this version as well, although the art direction and changes this early in, I don't like much though... don't get me wrong, it is really really well done in my opinion... It just has this type of... "flash" (less about the art and more about how the environments and characters don't mix sometimes, completely my personal opinion on this part) type style, the characters art is really really good. That type of feel. Not unreadable by all means. plus the changes on how it started and some parts from the novel compared to the manhua make me wonder that some of it was a good decision to either leave out/change orderly, while some I find confusing as to why. And this is still really early on as well, which means it might get better later, I don't know. Regardless, it was good enough for how early it is that I wanted to read the novel of it and I feel in LOVE with this series! Edit: P.S. I hate my slight dyslexia makes my thought processes sound like a child when I was 24 and english is my main languange... ><
What is the novel equivalent of this comic in this chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread