Beelzebub - Vol. 28 Ch. 246 - Parent and Child

Surprised that his parents, now happier and more attractive, didn't have another child.

Double-page supporter
Well, it got to be a mess at the end (although the post-ending oneoffs were a lot better in comparison), but still a real good series overall. Author just needs an editor to keep the plot on track; so many lost plot threads and pacing problems.

Dex-chan lover
considering in-series the ending happened somewhere around 2011, it'd be great if Ryuuhei did some kind of 10-years-later bonus in the future, you can't tell me that him and hilda won't end up having kids of their own.

Reactions: 634
I can’t believe there was no definitive romance conclusion whatsoever. I mean I know Oga is as dense as a rock but come on I need a little closure in my life.

Aggregator gang
Fuuuck...well, in my mind Hilda and Oga could have no better partners than each other, so it's fine. The mutual trust they have is pretty damn unique. I'd say that the writer has inferred heavily enough that they will end up together. I really have to read a romance manga now though to scratch that itch.

Users who are viewing this thread