Beginner’s Test for Infinite Power

Dex-chan lover
8d6d348f182b4895786bf8a4f3384cbf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this manhwa is not good at all.

the pacing is all over the place. at certain scene, mc like kind ofmagic seal was glowing, fredo caught of it with an exclamation. but he didnt follow it through and like completely forgot it. the manhwa could be narrated better, from the paneling and information shown in the panel.

I don't get the name, it should be called "I live in the Pastry and Food World as an Edgy but nice Guy"

overal this us like breaker but shittier version (i mean breaker already shitty, butu this is another league). mc is supposed to have "infinite power" yet he remain uselesee till the end.

I've only just started reading but I have to say there are only a few reasons why a coup can succeed.

1. The royalty is so corrupt and tyranical that their own soldiers rebel in addition to the nobility's as there are no reason for royalty to have less military strength than the nobles.

2. The royalty is so incompetent that they cant see that their subjects are plotting something and that even their own soldiers are not loyal.

3. They have Weaker military than nobility but that is highly unlikely as the royalty would not be royalty if their military was weak.

4. PLOT. HOLES.

I actually thought this was good stuff. apparently not.
bruh, the gap between the distribution of ratings 1 and 10 tho.

ch 25: 7 year cut out? I mean Tart is a bit worn out in 7 years in the brothel

Users who are viewing this thread