Beginner’s Test for Infinite Power

So like. This is sad cuz his new father died, his new mother, as well as his brother? That’s just......

Oh sorry i thought it wasn't a spoiler cuz it was in the description..Sorryyy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it really Chinese manhua?

Because first, the cover looks like a drawing from Korean manhwa artist (which is argueable).
Second, when I try to compare Twilight Scans(TS) with Asura, it got a different raws sources, which TS with Chinese language and Asura with Korean Language. And TS upload it first so maybe he put it under manhua's flag beforehand.
Third, look at the first chapter and compare the horse sfx, The Chinese one looks like it had been redrawn from the Korean ones.
Fourth, I don't even know why I bother with something trivial like this, so nvm

Power Uploader
@kuroansatsu you really thought a lot about this. It's actually a Korean manhwa, but when our two pages merged I guess it kept Twillight's description, and original language. It's changed now though, thank you for pointing it out! ;)

guys dont call their brothers oppa

younger female to older male is oppa
younger male to older male is hyung
younger female to older female is unnie
younger male to older female is nuna

Like many other crappy manhwas and manhuas, this one is pretty stupid. We're 23 chapters in, and the only thing that happened is exactly what the description said: the boy's family is dead and his sister was kidnapped. This story strives to be a popular story of fantasy, magic, and action, but seems to fail in accomplishing anything given how short each of the chapters are.

@cyphexada It took 26 chapters to end the prologue. And it was such an obvious prologue that probably could have been done in half that amount. All in all, it felt cheap af.

Users who are viewing this thread