Behold the True Villainess - Ch. 12

Yessss girl. Destroy him. Man I love these types of female main characters who are intelligent and skilled.😍😍😆😆😆

Yeah guessed by his first reaction last chapter that he either sold them out or something else sus. Either way he knows more than he is letting on.

I am a sucker for women who can defend themselves in manwhas and can wield weapons!! Like, that is clearly my FAVORITE thing, do it moooooooore !!! Ahhh I love her 😍

Can we just enjoy.... “before I poke holes in your body” such a refined way to say “stab you”.... :))

Flawless way to make yourself look innocent: by being rude and disrespectful and attracting attention towards yourself.

if u were gonna kidnap the kids or do anything bad, at least do it right. like honestly, a fool would be able to tell that he was suspicious

Yes poke him! I'm really glad that this FL isn't the regular sweet but totally dumb and defenseless FL!

I realize that it's more narratively interesting to have her deal with the jerk directly, but in "real life" wouldn't you normally have the suspicious guy go with the armored knight? Meanwhile I hate over protective male leads, so I'll give him points for believing Mr Suspicious was no threat to her... 😘

Users who are viewing this thread