Behold the True Villainess

I freaking love this . 10000/10

The fl is so funny and she makes the most hilarious of faces and reactions. It kind of reminds me of Miss not-so sidekick😂

I just came to check because of the "Villainess" name but dam this is interesting. Can't wait for MORE

I love how the main title is the complete opposites than the alt title🤣
This is so good btw, totally recommended (♥ω♥*)

Finally one with a villainess for a tyrant vibe, although this is less awkward

Title Name: Not Just Anyone Can Become a Villainess

Alt Title: Anyone Can Become a Villainess

Me: ok.

Ayyy I was apprehensive because of the cover art but I’m glad I read it, the art is so much better than the cover, and the translations by the most recent group read so much better than the other thank the lord

Not sure what MC's characterization is 🤔 Will return to this when there's more. Each chapter is too short :/

I was almost gonna miss this bc of the cover art but the art is actually beautiful and the FL is a badass! Don't pass on dis

"Not Just Anyone Can Become a Villainess"

MJixve5.png

..right.

Why does haven scans pick up new series when they can't even keep up with their current series.

Sniping again? Appreciate the fast releases though but why not do a collab? Make friends, not drama

fl sometimes looks like the annoying mistress in lady to queen and thinking about that makes me irritated lol

good story premise tho! looking forward for more development :))

Black hair and red eyes 👀😍 that's what I LIKE 😂 and he's strong and able to protect her. Rough around the edges but soft on the outside. Good 🙂

THIS IS MY SECOND FAVE OF ALL TIME! SHE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME i actually couldnt believe my eyes in chapter 1. I did not expect her to pop off like that wow im in love

Users who are viewing this thread