Being Stalked by an Influencer - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I Question is it normal or common to not have any back bone in japan. Because they always depict (unless it is shounen) the guys as weak willed. Or maybe because I've never faced a stalker before but was hoping this would be stalker vs stalker. Because that's be more interesting

Dex-chan lover
How would you even catch the criminal in this situation. Girl's super popular and has a million stans. The BDSM room isn't inherently illegal (may not even be her actual home). Trying to prove she drugged, kidnapped, and tortured you is gonna be impossible without video evidence (forget photo because everyone will claim photoshop). She isn't directly responsible for the suicides. She simply fanned the flames and is "one of the millions" who provoked it. How do you win? This guy is shit outta luck.
I mean, easily? First of all, testimony is evidence. The drug test would show that he was given a sedative, most likely not something common and that he would have no record buying himself when she would, if she wasn't careful. Her PC must be crawling with her past stalking activities. At the minimum, he has enough for a restraining order, but there's plenty enough for everything — cyberharassment, kidnapping.

The only problem here is if he can get out of the apartment alive. Not so easy when restrained and impaired.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, easily? First of all, testimony is evidence. The drug test would show that he was given a sedative, most likely not something common and that he would have no record buying himself when she would, if she wasn't careful. Her PC must be crawling with her past stalking activities. At the minimum, he has enough for a restraining order, but there's plenty enough for everything — cyberharassment, kidnapping.

The only problem here is if he can get out of the apartment alive. Not so easy when restrained and impaired.
That said. The first girl tested my faith in the crazy/hot scale. Those tits and that coat full of merch were perfectly balanced to make the decision tough. Clearly crazy and a body worth risking it all.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I reading this ??? :meguuusad:

And why is there 2 volumes of this shit :(

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
76a836.jpg

Banned
"Nooooo dont open your coat and show your magnificent body to me wearing string lingerieeee nooo stop you're pressing your exquisite breasts against me nooooooooooo"

Dex-chan lover
Kura may be sadistic as all get out, but her boobs are so pretty and cute. I kinda want to feel just how hard she'd squeeze my crotch with her breasts.

Thank you for the translation (I like this far. Although as far I can tell Nagisa is cooked so who knows where this will all go).

Goddamnit it’s censored. Good stuff tho. This is messed up. Definitely will be following.

Dex-chan lover
she aint a yandere. yanderes at least feel some form of love towards their target. this piece of shit only thinks of our poor boy here as a toy.
SHE might soon cut his little boy up and just put blood in it as a s- toy.

Arts kinda offputting to me for some reason but I can't place it.
Junjou itou manga crossover with hentai. Hard to get off.

Dex-chan lover
Rather confused why the mangaka put a big black box on that last page. Particularly as they tagged it as erotica :p

Users who are viewing this thread