Being Targeted by Hyena-chan - Ch. 1 - Targeted by Hyena-chan

Dex-chan lover
Could go down to vore route :worry:

5qfewy.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why The Lion King's "Be Prepared" is playing in my head now...

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact! Did you know Male and Female hyenas are very hard to tell apart? This is because female hyenas have "pseudopenises". A fake penis. Your boy, is gonna get fucking pegged.
images
Sadly, I did know this fact. I won't say why...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she would be better off feeding him a more vegetarian diet if she does plan on eating our boy here. I've always heard that, generally speaking, carnivores just don't taste as good as herbivores.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I love how they just threw that line at the end like it was just some mundane detail, when technically we're promised either gore or a weirdly-worded metaphor at the end of this web comic

Dex-chan lover
Gonna assume from the "marrow" bit that this isn't figurative. But also, I'm half expecting that because she's "hyena-chan", and hyenas are seen as scavengers, maybe she won't kill him and he'll die for some other reason + she'll just eat him afterwards.
Striped hyenas as primarily scavengers. Spotted hyenas primarily live off their own kills. Given her spotted turtleneck, it seems like she's the spotted type.

Well, its not like the author isn't warning us about what will happen in the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread