Bell's Village

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone is going to pick this one up. I like how the beautiful scenery is so well integrated with the tragedy creating a somehow gently saddening atmosphere

Group Leader
Actually, I'm working on it. I just need some more time because I'm busy handling other stuff.

Group Leader
@Orange_Orange The story ends in chapter 27, and this series has an afterword after, so yes, technically there will be 29 chapters (including the prologue)!

Short for a decent comic, but honestly not too surprising. The short story style of the story about s enjoyable but has the risk of becoming repetitive, so better end on a high note than to draw it out for too long.

The variation in art style makes me excited to see the author's next work though.

Group Leader
Glad you're enjoying it! We'll definitely keep an eye out if/when the author comes up with another series ?

Just stumbled upon this and love how vibrant and colourful the chapters are. Thanks coffee scans!

@coffeescans - I just want to express that I appreciate your work and I hope you'll finish translating this series. I can see this isn't grabbing that many readers, but I do want to let you your work is appreciated nonetheless. With only 27 chapters, I do want to know how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread