Bengoshi to 17-sai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Did they really just run the same story twice? Girl makes advances and runs off, get hit on and then saved. I went back to check and the dialogue is almost identical.

Dex-chan lover
Author really hates fmc or can't imagine better plotlines. This could've been a 4 koma or full comedy and be better probably...

Dex-chan lover
@that_weeb_one yea I was thinking that part seemed familiar. Hope this doesn't end up being every chapter is just her getting picked on after a fight lol

for what it's worth though it's nice to see a shoujo FeMC that's actually open about wanting to do the dirty :p

I had to reread the first chapter, yeah the plot was similar to the second one 😅
But I'm gonna stick til the end, see if they're gonna really bang each other or not 😁

She’s kinda annoying. Instead of finding things they can do without involving sex because she’s a minor, she’s being selfish and all. I wouldn’t put my boyfriend in a precarious situation just because I’m horny af. *still subscribing* haha

Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
The art is good, but it seems like a super lazy slice of life style. I like it, but i want more of the plot.

Is this going to happen every chapter?
Well, the interactions feel too artificial anyway.

If she gets hit on every chapter I'm dropping this shit twice in a row is so fucking lazy

Users who are viewing this thread