Beni Tsubaki

Dex-chan lover
Checking raws, did some lesbian destroyed author home or something after volume 1?
Author dropped all the girl kissing and yuri idea like hot potato changing it into generic romance with the camera guy and some other girl x guy pairings content later.
Since chapter 1, I sensed it that the camera dude will be the love interest. All the kissing girls, getting touched, being half/completely naked were for the camera or should I say for the camera dude (AKA us reader). And at the second the author wants to do something more "serious", they dropped all the yuri and focused on some boring hetero relationships.

We know how bisexual are pictured in ecchi manga, even though I don't consider the MC as bi. They are always sexy women admired by everyone, open about their sexuality, teasing boys and girls, fucking around with whoever they can found and never take seriously a relationship with another woman because "DiCkS aRe BeTtEr" or "relationship between women can't bear fruit".

strong retro vibes in this one, nobody makes gag characters like that cameraman anymore. I wonder how old the author is.

Group Leader
strong retro vibes in this one, nobody makes gag characters like that cameraman anymore. I wonder how old the author is.
Her first works appeared on Harta in late 00s, less than 20 years ago.
Haven't seen her birth year mentioned anywhere but I'm inclined to think she's still young
and obsessed with Showa aesthetics + sexual humour

Last edited:
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
I have to say that I'm glad this is getting a real translation by somebody who obviously knows Japanese and also knows quite a bit about JP mythology, etc. It would be a crying shame if somebody tried to MTL this.....

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna be like "is this missing a yuri tag or something", then I saw the rating and angry yuribait comments and it all clicked

Lmao, hold that I guess
We are so used to raging gooner incel straight men doing that kind of comment we don't realize being a raging incel gooner is not exclusive to men or straight people. It's funny watching people getting angry at a very dumb horny manga with not much else going on because it wasn't pure yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread