Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Dark side of The Heart Family

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
3,165
What's the point of throwing the MC into such a situation. Still want to know his ending.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
8,638
@depzdai I guess is to let him (and us) that there's no way back, they let him taste what a decent life could be but is too late now, he has to fight .... And fight
 
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
43
I have this feeling that my luck is none too good
This sword here at my side don't act the way it should
Keeps calling me its master, but I feel like its slave
Hauling me faster and faster to an early, early grave
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
1,058
That's one reason the main character can't stop getting into adventures, he'll die if he doesn't eat enough souls!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,934
So this isn't about being edgy cause the one nice girl dies in the first 3 chapters? But being edgy because he has to be edgy to survive? Sounds less boring then.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
1,796
So where's the "dark side"? Is it just him? Given the title of this chapter I expected the girl to be a closeted (and cartoonishly) sadistic aristocrat like in Akame ga Kill.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
4,007
@orochijes

I was curious about that too.. I wanna bet the girl Roxy also has a twist and has a demon skill/attribute of her own, You know like Wraith, or Lust, Pride etc etc (Lust would be great if she gets really thirsty thinking of the MC :D) . If she has Wraith then it makes sense she slaughtered those bandits (offscreen) 1vs many without getting gang raped. She went frenzy on their asses instead?, was a guy running out without a missing arm. Now that I think about it, the MC noted it was unusually noisy during the fight.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
1,528
lol why would you waste your time worrying about that shit when your own life is fucked
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
640
where the hell is that sick credits background. also wow his edge makes sense now
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
10,564
Gaul...a continent where the imperial dragons and powerful demons rules with their terrifying magic

That's one hell of a way to describe the French, ngl.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
1,190
the fuck p1, do you seriously gain every single statpoint of what you kill? that's out-of-control op-as-fuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top