Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
wait the white knight knows about greed and envy? i think i might need to refresh the story again

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but I'm takin back my word from before your quality just like that ape shitty scan but I'm going to see if u really can improve your translation (too early to judge n too early to praise) but thx for the translation

Last edited:
Your Translation wasn't bad either it's good actually, but you just sniping manga that actually someone still picking but i won't mad at all cuz your quality is good rly!! I'm honestly said that your translation was good nor that ape shitty scan
Hello, this is james the owner of this scan.....this is technically our series because I changed the name of my scan.....it was neon scans and now it is nihongo scans you can join our discord server and see that yourself in announcements that we did ch 48 and 49.... Arxen sniped me and he announced that we had a split and blah blah blah I don't give a shit....I did it and there is a unspoken rule which he does not know that don't pick anyone's series unless it is 2-3 months

Thank you for your kind words...the translation is bad I know...the previous translator did it and he left so I had no choice but to upload it....I am a Japanese and now I will tl it by myself hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how you can fix such a bad TL job without redoing the whole thing, and finding a proofreader who actually speaks English to a decent level. I couldn't even get all the way to the end it was so nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is james the owner of this scan.....this is technically our series because I changed the name of my scan.....it was neon scans and now it is nihongo scans you can join our discord server and see that yourself in announcements that we did ch 48 and 49.... Arxen sniped me and he announced that we had a split and blah blah blah I don't give a shit....I did it and there is a unspoken rule which he does not know that don't pick anyone's series unless it is 2-3 months

Thank you for your kind words...the translation is bad I know...the previous translator did it and he left so I had no choice but to upload it....I am a Japanese and now I will tl it by myself hehehe
if you SPLIT then you own nothing.

Your job is clearly rushed I'm not sure how good you actually are but this reeks of being put out in a hurry presumably to spite Arxen

None of us care about your shitty E Drama we came here to read as it is your work is Shoddy and your not earning any sympathy by acting like a goon in the forums.

You knew it was bad and you uploaded it anyway by your own words thus its quality reflects badly on you.

By your own words the group split he is perfectly within his rights to upload more chapters without the "3 month waiting period" why do you think it's ok for you to upload chapters while it's not ok for him double standard much?

Dex-chan lover
Here are some of the many, many mistakes I found in this chapter:
  • Page 3: "Let's go back to [...]" The «'s» in "Let's" means "us". Mason is clearly talking about himself here, so it should be "I'll go back to [...]" instead.

• Page 4: "The Holy Knights don't have to abide by the rules." This would only make sense if Fate had to slow down to abide by the rules. Considering he's taking a shortcut by bypassing the gate, he's obviously not abiding by the rules.

• Page 11: "The ice has a hole!!" If the ice has a hole, then you're the scan of the owner. It's supposed to be the other way around. It should be: "The hole is frozen shut", or similar.

• Page 13: "we'd already be on ice in the woods." That doesn't even make any sense. Did you mean "we'd already be encased in ice." or something?

• Page 15: "Aaron Barbatos I've extended my ability by connecting with you." Aaron isn't even there yet, why is he talking to him? Sorry, but I can't even begin to guess how to fix this.

• Page 17: "We are all humans after all when we commit even a mistake..." This sounds like we only become human after we make our first mistake. Instead it should've been: "We are all humans, after all, even when we make mistakes..."

• Page 19: I suggest you discard that page and start over, because I have no clue what most of those bubbles say...

• Page 21: "You told me to stay away from you and talk to you first." Somehow I doubt this is accurate. How is he supposed to talk to her if he has to stay away from her?

• Page 22: "Your father, whom were told was dead..." you forgot a word there: "Your father, whom you were told was dead..."

• Page 23: "the binge-eating skills" Isn't that supposed to be "the Gluttony skill"? Singular?

• Page 24: "This guy's previous owner. I finally figured out where they scattered." Why is it suddenly "they" when it used to be "he/him/his" before? Also, "scattered" implies he fled somewhere, but didn't Eris just say he's dead?

• Page 24: "And in the remaining time." In the remaining time... what? Why is there a period? And what "remaining time"? Did you mean: "Meanwhile, [...]"?

• Page 24: "I've been thinking about it a lot finally" Why "finally"? Does Fate not normally think? Is he glad he's finally started thinking?

• Page 25: "And Envy is not very good at manipulating the mental system [...]" What "mental system"?
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more to complain about regarding wording, phrasing, word order, punctuation (or lack thereof), and so on. If you told me this was MTL'd, I'd believe you without question. You can't seriously be thinking about doing commissions with that level of quality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is james the owner of this scan...
You're the owner of nothing... The author is the owner of this thing...
All you did was copy past with google trad. A teenage who dont speak english could do this, actualy they could do better because they would understand that none of what you did make any sense.

The joke is that there are some people out there who put a massive MTL warning at the start of their chapter but, try their best to do something clean, and their work is easy to read with barley any error.
Seriously, MTL is nt hard, you just need to try for more than half a second to have something that make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread