Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
lvxmvh.jpeg

why?

Dex-chan lover
Considering how crap the previous chapter was i'm not even gonna open this one...
Same, I just came to the comments to see how much of a shitshow this one would be lol. Considering the fact that Jamezz said they were gonna fix the previous chapter in the comments, then never did, I can't say I'm surprised.

I sincerely hope Arxen decides to continue with this one, because I am not going to struggle through these "translations" lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Sir,in Japanese,there is no letter 'L'......it is R.L and R are same in Japanese but technically.....there is no L letter in Japanese rather R. Before commenting, please have a basic knowledge of things.
The letter L does exist in the language you are "translating" this into, and quite literally every other piece of media will translate that word as "Lich". "Rich" is an entirely different word.

Before translating, please have a basic knowledge of things.

Same, I just came to the comments to see how much of a shitshow this one would be lol. Considering the fact that Jamezz said they were gonna fix the previous chapter in the comments, then never did, I can't say I'm surprised.

I sincerely hope Arxen decides to continue with this one, because I am not going to struggle through these "translations" lmao.
We will fix it up sir.please have some damn patience.it is our series ,we picked it up...

Users who are viewing this thread