Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Aggregator gang
K
There honestly should be a way for users to rate/vote on the quality of a translation on this site, so that readers can tell without checking the comments how broken the English is going to be. It'd have the added benefit of letting other TL groups know which active series could benefit from having an actually competent group take over too - I personally have no issue with that sort of snipe.

And on top of that, the lowest rated each year can get the award at the MDAs! Everybody wins! This would definitely be a contender lol.
comick.app has a little brackets next to the chapter in the chapter list with this. But really, once you read a chapter from a given TL you can usually take a guess.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are wondering, the page has been added back as pg 20/26, but the text bubble is still blank.
Good lord, the incompetence truly knows no bounds lmao...

But really, once you read a chapter from a given TL you can usually take a guess.
That's true in some cases, but a lot of the larger groups with multiple TLs can be very hit or miss depending on who translated a particular chapter. I've seen series take a nosedive in quality from one chapter to another, without changing TL groups, simply because a different member of the group did the translations on that particular chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe. Though I'm not sure if Super Mod BraveDude8 was the one that restored the page or if JAMEZZ was trying to avoid trouble.
Fair point, but given that their "solution" to the empty bubble was to just delete the entire page I wouldn't be surprised lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on page 4 yet I could already see how much of a trash scanlation this is. Yet you dare asking for money? Get fucking real. Seeing that there's another group working on this, I'll just say, "see you never."

Double-page supporter
Alternatively, you could have some patience and wait until your chapters are actually legible before releasing them. I doubt you have a single person on your team who speaks English given the abysmal quality of what you have released so far.
You think he has a team? I don't, he's probably just some guy from SEA using google to MTL the chapters and is just using the word "we" to deceive people...

Dex-chan lover
You think he has a team? I don't, he's probably just some guy from SEA using google to MTL the chapters and is just using the word "we" to deceive people...
It's definitely a team, you know, he even uses we(him and Gtranslate)

so that's why the translation became shitty, it was not from neon scans. no wonder the transition from ch 51 to 52 is so damn confusing. welp if it's the same guy that's gonna TL this series now then I am out.

Staff
Super Moderator
Neon_Scans is still going to scanlate this series. Their own version of chapter 52 should be coming out within a few days.

Dex-chan lover
oof, this was a rough read. translation felt way too jank and was filled with constant mistakes that make it clear this was mtl.

Dex-chan lover
The audacity of ths "translator"! Instead of saying sorry and trying to improve and correct the obvious mistakes pointed out by the readers, he attempts to lecture back on something he obviously has no clues of (Japanese, English, common sense, humility) :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread