Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Greedy Strike

Dex-chan lover
I like this story, but this really isn't going to end well for our MC-kun is it? Unless he can somehow overcome the hunger or get rid of the skill.

Double-page supporter
This is madness! No this is Sparta!

Jokes side, This is kinda getting lamer by the chapter. So what now, he goes crazy (or is he getting a hard on ?) the more he kills ?

Double-page supporter
Fuck this GUI is terrible, it makes me do double posts when all I want to do is edit. And you cant delete double posts :/

Dex-chan lover
That’s not madness, that’s pure addiction with a hint of self awareness...

Dex-chan lover
This would be so much better without the crazy stat bloat. It takes me out of it so bad.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind as it's implied if he ranks up too quickly, it drives him crazy and his hunger increases. It's less of a measuring of his powerlevel and more of "oh shit, don't go up to quickly, my dude." @REMasher

Dex-chan lover
When they first introduced the goblin king, they made it up to be the baddest of the bad, stats over 200,000. I thought, hot damn that must be way out of his league, and then it revealed his current stats were barely behind and he caught up almost instantly.

I'd be less taken out of it even if all they did was reduce the numbers by a few magnitudes, like instead of 200,000, just make it 200. It'd be so much less distracting and would still work just as well. At this rate, it won't be long until we're seeing stats in the millions and beyond. World of Warcraft had the same issue, literal stat inflation, and they had to go through their "stat squish," where they had to scale everything down.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird how he's able to run wild with immense speed while holding a massive bow which is probably very heavy

Aggregator gang
I like how he had to use all of his fucking stats just to upgrade, but then he needed to sacrifice 10% of his new stats to launch a massive attack.

The enemy stats powerscreep too is this an openworld game that adjust enemy stats to ain character?

Users who are viewing this thread