Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Weight of A Fist

VIP
Inb4 lust is a weapon and casting skills require [DATA EXPUNGED]

or so I hope but people that read the novel would probably deny it

Dex-chan lover
@Pnutz wait one of the manga i read has that exact same plot where a dude got the literal sword of lust. damn i forgot the name but i can recommend reading that

Fed-Kun's army
She's literally just altera but younger.not complaining though

Dex-chan lover
to bad the gargoyles killed them all, MC should have gotten the chance to get revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
@silverden

I'm always more of a fan of MC's like Fate, he's a bit edgy, but his heart is always in the right place.

The flesh endures the storms of the present alone; the mind, those of the past and future as well as the present. Gluttony is a lust of the mind.

-Thomas Hobbes

Either this manga is going to get dark soon or the author's found a way to skirt around glutton overwhelming the MC. Haven't read the LN if there are any but at least there's some substance to this story.

Aggregator gang
I just noticed this but Myne really does look like a straight rip off of Edna from Zestiria.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if we will get any "fake" sins where they are more or less knock-off actual sin partners. Depending on the person/time there were actually 8 sins at one point (depression or despair depending on who and when). Maybe if this exists they are a secret weapon of the Holy Knights. Would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
If she wears full Dharok she'll get the most value out of that greataxe

Double-page supporter
@Tray so do i. while willing to kill he doesnt revel in it like other mcs, nor does he seek out people to kill. i think.

Users who are viewing this thread