Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Great Valley Of Fate

mmmm the longer i watch these two the more i get the Kirito & Asuna feeling (even if its just from the looks XD)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Roxy gets to see his face sometime soon. I feel like that will be a pivotal moment for them.

Also Milia trying to take off his mask is cute

Aggregator gang
not trying to be a pain to anyone but i do wish this came out alot faster

Dex-chan lover
hmm... it feels like the manga has diverged a bit from its LN

Double-page supporter
@Cerberusyuri I too like a romance as a topping for the story. But having an excessive amount of it like I said, would eventually ruin the whole cake. SAO has a great start, with its own unique story, typical protag behavior and engaging plot. But for some reason the author decide Romance is the best thing is when the whole show turn shitte to me. Then again they succeed in making money so I suppose it work well for them.

@Taerene they are from Greek myth that has lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail/head. But theirs none of that here so the author probably chose this name because it sounds cool.

@Kizuro yeah well in that case i can only say if you don't like it don't read it^^ as long as it continues there should be people who love it. also i know many anime/manga that definitly overdid it, and if i compare it then Sao has pretty much no romance xD also while it is there its rearly the main focus of the story, i didn't read the light novel so i can't say anything about that but what i saw in the anime is, at least in Asuna and Kiritos case not that far off from being normal ... or as close to normal as a anime can get XD. IF anyone overdoes it there then its Suguha XD or Sinon but for different reasons.

Still i'm surprised you didn't like it for that reason, many start disliking sao for the 2nd part of the 1st season

Users who are viewing this thread