Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Bottom of the Cavity

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It'd be expected for a basic subversion for the schemers to be one of her close aides and the seemingly evil holy knight to be either just a run of the mill bad dude trying to get power or some secret dude that knows Roxy is being targeted and tries to help from the shadows, that could in time develop in a NTR regarding our MC and actually be a real/original subversion.

Dex-chan lover
I bet no one would have guessed that dude was the bad guy...

why would the eye trigger? didnt he just slay two chimeras before he fell down there? things just happen all the time that make no sense for the sake of plot

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't find how these artists think that these warrior girls would be wearing high heels. Just far too illogical for me. Basically ruins any immersion it may have had.

Supporter
He seriously should be dropping her SOME warning... it's not that hard.
"Do you know that guy?" "Yes, we've met before. I don't trust him, his motivations are masked."
"To be ambushed by three chimera, suspicious. There may be a traitor in your midst or a way that the monsters are able to detect your movements. Just always be on guard."

let me guess, the twist will be this holy knight guys know some secret and he is the "good guy", and the MC is actually the one who being used by some kind of force.

Dex-chan lover
stop withholding information in times of dire need, logistics is the key in winning the war!

Dex-chan lover
It's probably impossible for this series, but it would be nice if the most suspicious person wasn't actually involved in the conspiracy at all.

Dex-chan lover
Still, he's creating so much unnecessary problems! If he was an adult, confident in his skill and with an ability and plan to solve them...but he's the complete opposite! Without a plot armour they would be all long dead by now! :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread