Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Aggregator gang
FUCK U! I hope someone smarter gets this series! All those shitty groups man... Holy Shit...

Dex-chan lover
Don't drop a series until an official release is actually out! It'll be two years or more till it caught up!

Dex-chan lover
why don't they just hire the translators to do the official english version? translators get shit done in a few days/weeks while the official companies that do the translations literally take months to years to do the same thing. it's so stupid

Double-page supporter
@Doomer You're the one who is stupid do you not realize the reason it takes so long for a official publisher is cause it's not the only project they work on they aren't gonna priortize a new series pick up when they have other series to work on 🤦🏽‍♂️

Thank you for translating, I may not agree with the decision of dropping it but I appreciate the work you guys have done until now.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 how am i stupid you retard? my point is still 100% accurate, how the fuck does them having more than 1 project change what i said? they're still slow as hell, the author should have hired the translator group that has been translating it so far instead to do it, they actually manage to do it fairly quick unlike your holy official translator company that takes months to years to do it.

Double-page supporter
@Doomer Your just angry you won't be able to read it free anymore cry more about it if it makes you feel better since you're obviously ignorant on how a publishing company works 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I have no clue how much official translators are paid, but I wouldn't go nuts on every series worked on, liked or not, if that's what I do for a living.

I don't know how many series any single publisher works on, nor the number of translators and other staff dealing with legal crap, but the legal crap itself probably takes a large chunk of time to go through.

And, at least for seven seas, they also work on light novels. Which definitely take up a lot more time, and likely the actual culprit in terms of causing delays compared to the manga counterparts. Though manga also has to have a person doing typesetting and redraws and whatnot.

Then there's print time and physical distribution. At least, I assume it's physical distribution they do. That also takes time to make.

Finally, I recall mangaplus, that service, can actually keep up with the japanese releases with weeks differences at most or something. When focused strictly on providing scans, it indeed is fast. Throw in a physical release and legal nonsense into the mix, and you have a delay.

...It's really not that long relative to when I saw Sono Bisque Doll licensed. That was something like 1.5 or 2 years. That I can't justify no matter what. Bit over 6 months accounting for physical distribution and working with retailers? Sure I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 when was money ever brought into it? are you retarded? do you have amnesia? maybe going senile? i talked about official translators taking a long fucking time to translate anything while the translator group manages to do it far quicker, why are you so offended by that and so gung ho about defending the official translator group? are you employed by them? is that why you are on your knees begging to suck them off?

@Freezee seriously people did you even read my comment, do you even understand what i'm arguing about? it really doesn't seem like you do.

Dex-chan lover
I wish all these companies would adapt to the future, open up a portal and offer digital reading that is up date, depending on the price I wouldn't mind paying for it. But waiting for years till they catch up is probably just gonna make me drop it altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread