Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Damn. Hopefully another group picks it up because I sure as hell am not paying to read manga.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 Why do you seem to think it's okay for them to use licensing like it's a damn layaway?
"Oh that series looks nice can you hold for me for like half a year and I'll be back for it."

Dex-chan lover
@freezee and my point still stands, even with your most optimistic estimate they would take 6 months to release it while the non official translator group is already caught up and can translate a new chapter in days/weeks.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer See you didn't read it, since I had a point about mangaplus keeping up with JP releases in my first statement.

Cool we're on the same page now. Have a nice day man. Since I too am sad about the reason for dropping being the license, despite also understanding it.

I'll support official translations when they have a product I'm actually interested in. Volumes? This isn't 1985. When the manga machine actually joins the Digital Age, I'll support them.

I'll never, ever pay a dime for a lesser product than the one I can get for free. Shut down scanlators? I'll just stop reading; official translations aren't making a dime off me until they offer something I want.

Netflix figured it out; people are willing to pay if the product is good. Piracy has almost died off just because Netflix is so valuable that people don't need to steal anymore.

Volumes of manga that are months or years behind the current chapter? No wonder people worry that Japan's manga industry is dying.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating up to this point. really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
@jestervae

And this is the whole reason we pirates exist. We're not malicious. Most of us are poor, some are window-shopping, but all the same, we're going to be DAMN sure about the value of what we're getting before we spend even a penny. There's shit out there I've read that I wouldn't even BE PAID to read, let alone pay to read it. Also plenty more that isn't enough of what I want to open my thin wallet for it.

If other people dislike that or disagree, get the fuck off this site where we are all pirates you hypocritical assbags shills.

Dex-chan lover
Man, you mean I have to wait years to see Roxy die!
Not a spoiler just something I'd like to see happen.

Anyways, this was a 'turn off brain' manga for me so nothing lost.

Dex-chan lover
another damn series that will be in limbo for years while "official" catches up. guess I'm never coming back to this

Kek look at all these self righteous moralfags in the comment section. You people make me sick. Why not leave the website altogether since you're obviously above scanlations?

Dex-chan lover
guess i'll go back to reading the novel. it was nice to get some pictures to all the story, but the reason to drop it is a good one.

thanks for the chapter.

16,99 dollars? that's like 100 where I live... holy fuck... anyway it will take years to get to this points.

F (RIP) series

They should at least launch digital FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread