Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Aggregator gang
@Vthif63
You do remember she's a holy knight right? In charge of the whole garrison? At the place where you have to fight bullshit monsters right? The only actual threat to her in that entire region monster-side is the famous dragon. Even the Chimeras were easily dealt with once she knew how to deal with them.
Fate is playing catch up with his stats and skills, despite how bullshit those stats may seem to be getting, he's still not at the OP stage.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Someone either pick this up or at least spoil the shit out of this. I was hoping that the reason this chapter had so many comments was because something awesome happened like she actually removed his mask or something.

But no, it had to end on a cliffhanger

@Guspaz Will you continue your version of the translation or should I put this on the dropped manga wishlist?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, it's a pity that it won't be continued but at least we would like to thank you for introducing and translating the chapters thus far.

Seven Seas from what I recall is reputable and I think they also did a romance comedy called Seven of Seven if I'm right which makes me remember it till this day. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Damn, I just started reading this yesterday.

Hope another group picks it up. Thanks to the current group for their hardwork up till now.

Fed-Kun's army
Right. Ok, spoilers for the next few LN chapters of this arc:
Technically speaking, Northern had nothing to do with the stampede. However, the object controlling Northern (Which may or may not be related to a certain deadly sins series) is the one responsible and was also the one who sent Roxy out to be killed.
Now with that said, Fai nearly dies twice. The first to the object and the second when he reached the next level. Also, our favourite angry girl would come to fulfil her promise.

Group Leader
@Tamerlane We don’t do licensed series either. Also, I’m super behind on our other two series due to low motivation the past few months.

Thanks for your work translating until now. Hope you find another series to enjoy working on. ^^/

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane
It's likely that somone will pick this up. However if you want spoilers you can go here: https://negaraizu.wordpress.com/category/glutton-berserker/ and continue from Chapter 67 of the web novel.

Its a pity I haven't completed my Japanese training, if I had, i would probably take a month to scanslate a chapter though, because college take up waaay too much time, though its probably worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Great another series becoming unavailable to us Europeans cuz the damn muricans get it licensed... But honestly why drop something that is not yet available in licensed version for another half a year and even then they will be releasing only the first 4-5 chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread