Berserk - Vol. 18 Ch. 135 - Tower of Shadow (1)

I would smash tf out of that masochist chick, no joke what she got is hella kinky she would probably let me beat the shit out of her too

I can't believe there are people here who actually think this is what religion is. It. Is. A. Cult.

Double-page supporter
Well now you know how the Inquisition used to work. Truly terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no, deeming religion more important than spirituality itself is like saying that the church is greater than God, and above it he twists the laws and scriptures to acomodate to his own guilt wich he proyects on others.

Group Leader
I can't believe there are people here who actually think this is what religion is. It. Is. A. Cult.
The more I read of this manga’s comment section the more I worry for this site’s readership. It’s almost like Reddit, but with star ratings.

Double-page supporter
Fun fact: The Spanish Inquisition was actually much tamer than almost any other judicial system in those times. Most of the torture devises we have actually come from the public tribunal (owned by the government), in comparison they made the inquisition look like child's play, so there were criminal who committed blasphemy after doing a crime so they would be processed by the Inquisition and not by the government.
Not that the Inquisition wasn't brutal, is just that everything else was worse, and not even talking about witch hunts on the rest of europe which killed hundreds of times more, since the Inquisition had a lot of bureaucracy to go through to actually burn someone.

Users who are viewing this thread